Monday, December 20, 2004

 

Free Phones for Me?

There's an Australia competition running at the moment with the chance to become a Nokia phone reviewer for a year. You get 6 Nokia phones to review for a website - and you get to keep the phones after each review.

They want a "creative and original" review of your current phone in 50 words or less - to determine who should win.

I figured I might as well give it a shot - but 50 words is so small. If I were to review a phone, it'd take a lot more words than 50. So I've decided to go for more of a brief summary of my current phone - the Nokia 6320. The site that's running the competition seems more teen-based - so I've tried to make my reviews suited to that audience.

I've got four initial drafts - but I can't decide which one I want to use:

*****

The Nokia 6230 will suit your lifestyle. The MP3 player provides you with unique ringtones, downloadable Java™ Games and FM Radio provide entertainment and it has the elegant good looks, calendar & wallet of a professional business phone. The integrated camera just tops it all off - my favourite toy!

*****

The Nokia 6230
MP3 Ringtones? Check!
Video Player and Recorder? Action … I mean, Check!
Stylish Good Looks? Chic!
Bluetooth connectivity? Roger that!
Java Games? Checkmate.
Could you possibly need more? I still haven’t!

*****

My Nokia 6230 made a great fishing trip, although I don’t know if my Jaws Theme ringtone helped. The Java™ Games entertained when the fish weren’t biting, but when I finally caught one - the integrated camera proved that it was “this big”! Guess what I’ve set as my wallpaper?

*****

What’s the mark of a good phone?
It looks like a classy business phone – yet it’s got an MP3 player and integrated camera to keep me entertained.
It has more features than any phone I’ve had before – yet it’s easy enough for my mother to use.
It’s my Nokia 6230.

Comments?

Comments:
i really like the second and the third one.

 

Thanks for the input! I think I may use the second one - as they seem to be after something a little creative.

I think I might get my girlfriend to send in the third one - so I've changed it a bit for a female:

I took my boyfriend shopping yesterday, luckily I had my Nokia 6230! The Games and MP3 player kept him occupied while I tried on clothes. He looked mortified when I took him through the underwear section, I just had to snap a photo. Guess what I’ve set as my wallpaper?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?