Tuesday, February 08, 2005

 

Busy as a Ladybug

I've been quite silent lately - for two reasons.

1. Last week I was on a .NET training course, and I didn't have access to my work computer for the regular 8-10 hours a day. The course was great, and I really hope I start getting onto a few .NET projects in the near future.

2. I've been working at least 5 hours a night on a website for my girlfriend's Web Design Company. I've just finished it tonight - YAY - here's the link. You won't be able to see any of what I've done though - as I did the backend DB stuff that the client uses to update the dynamic content. My girlfriend does the easy stuff - the design and static pages (I can say that - because she rarely reads this blog!). The static content hasn't been added at the time of this post, but it should be up soon.

Oh - and I want a Mac Mini! (and no, not for free ;) )

Comments:
mac mini's are pretty sweet! i'm seriously thinking about getting an ishuffle just for the hell of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?