Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

Living up to my title

Yes, it's been close to two weeks since my last update. I'm only really adding this post now so that I won't have to change my title from "The rarely updated Blog" to "The very rarely updated Blog".

Been busy with wedding plans, and looking into buying a house. Also, the current project I'm working on will be finishing at the end of this week - and it's a bit of a mad rush to the finish line. I'll be happy when this is over - but who knows what I'll be going onto.

Here's an amusing Blog link - Things I hate about my flatmate. The artwork on there is nicely done as well.

Comments:
that blog is hilarious!

 

How good are the illustrations?

Hey - nice new add comment interface. Sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?