Monday, July 25, 2005

 

Travel Plans

Pittsburgh's recent acquisition of the 2005 number 1 draft pick has made me seriously consider a trip to the US to watch a hockey game. I had originally planned to be in Pittsburgh earlier this year with the hope of viewing a game - it's lucky that those plans fell through (with the recent lockout).

I'd love to watch a Penguins game with both Mario Lemieux and Sidney Crosby playing, as well as my other Penguins favorites (too numerous to name). It will probably cost a few thousand dollars that I don't have - but it will be worth it, as I may never get a chance to go there again, and they may sell the team within 4 years.

There's a lot to organise (acquisition of tickets, flights, accommodation, time off work, etc) - but I'd be worth it for one more tick on the travel itinerary (I'll change Philadelphia to Pittsburgh!).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?