Monday, September 05, 2005

 

Honeymoon Itinerary

As part of our honeymoon to America, we'll be travelling to a few US cities - catching planes between each destination. I wanted to make sure that we had a hotel booked for each city - and that we weren't flying in at 6pm when there was a hockey game booked at 7pm - so I did a quick timeline.

While I was playing around with it - I used Google Maps to show the directions between hotel / airport - as well as between airports. I also put up links to pictures that show the view we'll be getting for each of our hockey games at Mellon Arena.

I'm using this to help plan out what we'll be doing each day ("Where are we staying on the 29th again?" etc) - so the map locations of each hotel are good. I'm currently reading New York's Lonely Planet Guide to get a few ideas.

Comments:
Hope you have a fun trip!

 

Thanks man, I'm sure we will.
It's the 10 week wait that's going to kill me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?