Tuesday, March 13, 2007

 

Here to Stay (Hooray)

I've been following an NHL Ice Hockey team for quite a while now (don't know if I've mentioned it before). Lately there has been some uncertainty about the future of my Pittsburgh Penguins, I'll save you the incredible amount of ups and downs the Pens fans have gone through in the last 7 years. See this hilarious site for extra information.

Anyway - all's well that ends well - the Penguins are apparently going to stay in the great city of Pittsburgh. My plan to spend 8 months in Pittsburgh watching the Pens win the Stanley Cup in the 2008 / 2009 season continue!

The Penguins got the deal done!


The above comic came from the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - link

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?